either the dealer, junkyard or find a site that sells after market parts
1. How can the auto door lock system be deactivated on a 1993 Olds Ciera?
This is controlled by a module. Most of the time this module will be located in the rear of the vehicle, perhaps in the trunk compartment, up out of the way. Unplug it and the feature will be disabled without losing your courtesy lights. Unfortunately, it likely wo not have a nice label explaining in english what it is. So if you unplug the wrong module, no harm done, just plug it back in and try another.
2. Will a 01 dodge durango door lock actuator work for my 00 durango?
yes it will they are identical i size and diameter,the reason i know this i went looking for some and the guy told me that i could use a newer one on it,so i got the newest ones i could find, the,ll work with it ,good luck
3. Can I fix the door lock on my Hyundai Tiburon?
It shouldnt cost you more that 30 dollars if you repair it yourself
4. Home Door lock does not make you unlock knob from the inside to open the door. Getting Locked outside.?
There are tons. The only way to be sure is go to someplace like Home Depot where they have the demos mounted and try them out
5. My drivers side door lock will not unlock with the key, remote...or even manually from the inside!?
are you able to manually lock it? (As in in case you placed the biggest interior the door it is going to lock it) EDIT: the driving force's section locking mechanism is probable broken or dislodged. not sure how plenty you desire to take aside the vehicle your self, even even though it truly is beneficial to get the driving force's section door panel off and attempt locking it to verify what the situation is (the linkage is right below that panel, be certain your abode windows are rolled up)
6. need help finding a door lock for my room?
A hasp and a padlock are pretty cheap and easy to install
7. How do you stay safe in your apt?
keep door lock when home. . only unlock leave some one in you know. ps. don,t for get lock door , when leave
8. How can i make my door lock itself when i leave?
The type of lockset you need is a storeroom function lock. The latch is operated by the key on the outside or rotating the inside knob. The outside knob is always locked and cannot be unlocked. You just have to remember to have a key on you everytime you shut the door. Good Lock!
9. Door lock is too tight. I have to turn the key so hard to lock and unlock my door.?
Squirt a little graphite in it
10. I have a 91 Ford Explorer where thr rt front elec door lock quit. How do I replace the solenoid?
It is inside the door, held on by 2 or more rivets. You need to remove the inside door panel to access it.
11. Is there an easy way to fix my car door lock myself?
you can try super glue and a pice of wood shaved down to fit in the hole. what i mean is take a sliver of wood, like a wooden spoon handle wittle it down to fit in the hole where the doohickey is and glue it to it. aftr the glue has set unscrew the broken knob with the wood, then go to a wrecker or speed shop to buy a knew knob that fits the thread. failing that, yep off with the door trim!
12. Power door lock/window/power seat problem on 95 Ford Taurus GL Wagon?
open the door and you will see a "hose" going between the door and the body...this is a typical problem...if you undo this hose you will find wires in it. What happens is over time opening and closing the door the wires inside of there get worked and end up breaking. It's kind of a biatch to repair the wires but it can be done...take your time and be patient...the easiest way to repair them is with wire crimps...I really do not like using them but on this application it's the easiest way to repair them.