1. The LED track light installation comprises a track, a lamp holder mounted on the track, a lamp head fixed on the lamp holder, a lamp mounted in the lamp holder, and two conductive sheets disposed at the top of the track at the bottom of the track There is a long groove-shaped groove.
2. The top of the lamp holder is a top plate, and the top of the top plate is provided with two elastic terminals protruding from each other.
3. The top plate of the lamp holder is placed in the track, and the two elastic terminals of the top plate are respectively in contact with the two conductive sheets in the track. The utility model can directly embed the lamp holder in the track, so that the lamp holder can be moved laterally to adjust the position of the light projection, and has smaller volume, less power consumption, luminous effect, convenient adjustment and moving position than the conventional illumination.
1. Turn off the main power supply, please make sure the power is off and operate safely.
2. Check the wiring and track to confirm that the track is installed at the LED track light. If it is not installed, install the track at that place first.
3. Since the track has to bear the weight of the installed LED track light for a long time, pay attention to the strength and tightness of the track during installation to ensure reliability.
4. After the rail is installed, install the conductive head at the end of the rail.
5. Install the wiring into the track connector, pay attention to tighten the locking screw.
I have track lighting in my kitchen, but only one bulb turns on. Why won't the other three lights turn on?
How Does Track Lighting Work
What's the best, economical track lighting system for a small retail store?
Best Track Lighting System
How far off the wall should the tracks of an "L" shaped track lighting system be in an "L" shaped kitchen?
Depends on the width of the kitchen, but generally it is best placed in the middle of the ceiling
Help with finding replacement glass shades for track light? I will choose best answer..?
Track Light Replacement
track lighting wiring problem, the light stays on, switches don't control it.?
Proton led in Lyons Georgia says: Karim, All you need to do is interrupt the circuit with a switch cutting the neutral wire. - Paul Catignani
New 2008 Sienna.VSC,Engine,Track lights are on.trembles when accelrating.anyone else have this problem?
You vehicle still under warranty so you should take it to dealer. I think you just want some idea info before heading to the dealer and that is the same to me! The three warning lights are VSC = Vehicle Stability Control, Engine is also call "check engine light or malfunction light" and this light is has some thing to do with your emission control malfunctions, TRAC = traction control. As the mentions in the above answers, they could mean anything such as dead battery!! Your dealer can use scan tool to hook up to your vehicle ECU to find out what went wrong. Since it's should still under warranty do not try to fix it yourself
I have track lighting that doesn't work, please help?
May I ask YOU a question? Where did you check with your voltage meter, and is the track lighting new or existing? If you are getting 110 / 120 volts AC at the ceiling box, but no lights, your transformer could be bad, or you could be installing the lamp bases are versed' from what the DC lamp requires. Quick note: The AC current is converted to DC, which now 'polarizes' the wiring into positive and negative. If you reverse the leads, you will get nothing. Look closely at the lamp bases that rotate into the track. One lug is usually larger, and one lug lower. If so, then check the seating of the bulbs in each lamp holder. I once installed a system that had an intermittent transformer, and when we finally got to the root of the problem, the manufacturer shipped out a completely new unit. The old one is now retired.... Hard to diagnose over the net, but I hope this gives you a place to start....